28 vacation homes from one to five bedrooms and 10 deluxe motel suites. From the buildings themselves to the furnishings within, all of these units are designed to meet your every need while here on the Chippewa Flowage.
Oak Shores was designed to spoil you on your vacation! These suites and vacation homes range from one to three bedrooms, all having a full bathroom for every bedroom with bath towels provided and refreshed every other day.
This is a wooded, park-like setting with access to the lake. This property boasts 13-three bedroom, three bath vacation homes spread out on 8 acres with 300 feet of Chippewa Flowage frontage.
Welcome to Pat’s Landing
We continually strive to change with the times, to be #1 in the Northwoods, to provide you, your family and friends the vacation getaway that you deserve.
We have been receiving calls regarding the status of the resort for the upcoming season. As it stands, we are planning on opening our doors on May 1st, God and government willing!
We feel that as of today, March 23rd, it is too soon to make any drastic decisions or cancel any of our upcoming plans. The Treeland Resort & Pat’s Landing Team will reassess where things are at on a weekly basis and keep you informed; we are cautiously optimistic that we will all be healthier, happier and ready to breathe the fresh air and toss a line in the water this spring!
As of March 23, 2020 we have revised our cancellation policies to as follows:
May 1st – June 6th, 2020
- Deposits are refundable LESS the booking fee OR
- We will roll FULL deposit over to 2021 & guarantee their cabin & date
- With this, if new reservations come in they will be made aware that the cabin is already reserved for 2021 due to extreme circumstances of the Coronavirus
- Any marina reservation will receive a full deposit back
- All deposit will be mailed back within 3 weeks of date of cancellation
June 6th – Forward
- We are waiting on OFFICAL announcements regarding school cancellations and make up dates; we will also follow recommendations from the CDC and government. We will take it one week at a time. If you have questions regarding your upcoming reservation give us a call, we would love to speak with you.
Order up your favorite beverage or one of Pat’s famous burgers while you enjoy one of the greatest views on The Big Chip!
Our full-service, air conditioned lodge has a full liquor bar, expansive dining options and fun for all ages!
Whatever your age, whenever the season, and whatever your interests are, Pat’s Bar & Grill has something for everyone!